By accessing this website, you, as a web browser understand the following disclaimer:
- This is my personal blog. My views expressed on this website belong solely to me, the blog owner, and do not represent those of people, institutions, employer, or organizations that the I may or may not be related with professionally or personally. Any views, opinions, stories, and comics are not intended to offend any group or individual.
- All content on this blog provides material for informational or entertainment purposes only. I make no claims that what I write is an official guideline of any kind. I take no responsibility for any damages, losses, or injuries from the display or use of this information.
- The stories on this blog do not, in any way, mention identifiable names and descriptions of real life patients I worked for. Any similarities to patients or patient visitors/relatives are fully coincidental and by no means intended to reveal particular patient or patient’s family/friends or violate privacy under The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
- Outbound link(s) on websites owned by others you see in the post, sidebars, footer, or comment sections are controlled by others. I cannot guarantee one hundred per cent accuracy of information found on those links. This website should not be held responsible for the consequences of a web browser’s use of the information found on other websites.
- Comments, if any, on this website belong solely to the commentators and commentators take full liability for them. The accuracy and honesty of outside commentators are not guaranteed.
- I offer no professional--legal, medical, psychological, and veterinary advice. Nothing on this website should be interpreted as professional advice including, but not limited to, the formerly mentioned. Please consult with your professional if you think you are facing a condition.
- These terms may change at any time without notice.
- After all those conditions, I hope you enjoy the blog as much as I do. Thanks for reading.